2 Pole RCCB residual current circuit breaker is suitable for circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz and rated current below 125Amp.
It provides indirect protection to the operator’s body under the condition of exposing live parts. It should be connected to an appropriate grounding pole. , Is widely used in life.
2 Pole RCCB Special Note:
1. The RCCB with a rated sensitivity of 10mA can be used as an auxiliary protection device to prevent other protective device cannot prevent electric shock.
2. It is recommended to install special devices, such as surge protectors, lightning arresters, etc., on the upstream line of the RCCB to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
3. RCCB is designed for home installation and other similar applications for non-professional operation, and no maintenance is required.
4. RCCB provides protection against electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected circuits, or leakage current between these two wires.
5. To meet the above conditions and applications, an RCCB with an “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for the isolation function.
|Residual Current characteristic:||A,AC|
|Rated making and breaking capacity||630A|
|Rated current（A）||16, 25, 32, 40, 63, 80|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.01|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||3KA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||3KA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor 25mm²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal
Pillar terminal with clamp
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm
|Type Product||B||Width in 9 mm module|