63A RCCB is suitable for circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz, and rated current below 125Amp.
Its function is to provide indirect protection to the operator’s body under the condition of exposing live parts. It should be connected to an appropriate ground electrode to provide effective safety protection for the operator.
It has many advantages and can satisfy most scenarios such as households and industries.
63A RCCB Special tips:
1. RCCB provides protection against electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected circuits, or leakage current between these two wires.
2. The RCCB with a rated sensitivity of 10mA can be used as an auxiliary protection device to prevent other protection devices from being unable to prevent electric shock.
3. It is recommended to install special devices on the upstream line of the RCCB, such as surge protectors, lightning arresters, etc., to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
4. RCCB is designed for home installation and other similar applications, non-professional operation, no maintenance.
5. In order to meet the above conditions and applications, RCCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
|Residual Current characteristic:||A,AC|
|Rated making and breaking capacity||630A|
|Rated current（A）||16, 25, 32, 40, 63, 80|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.01|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||3KA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||3KA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor 25mm²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal
Pillar terminal with clamp
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm
|Type Product||AC||Width in 9 mm module|