TOMP65-32 MCB 1p n miniature circuit breaker is a multi-standard circuit breaker that combine the following functions：
-Circuit protection against short-circuit currents,
-Circuit protection against overload currents,
For more information please contact us.I will check and reply to you.
This is our facebook, welcome to know more.
Mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp / WeChat Sales Manager: + 86-15325075111
Mini Circuit Breaker 1P N Description
- Mini Circuit Breaker 1P N MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required.
- Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above, MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
- Particular devices such as surge protective devices, surge arresters are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as a precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
- Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against over current and short-circuit.
B, C, D Tripping Curve
The curve types of B, C or D depend on the tripping current rating at which instantaneous operation occurs (generally less than 100ms) to protect against the short circuit.
Type B Cure
- Instantaneous tripping current: 5In (For example a 10A device, should be tested by 50A) ,
- Instantaneous non-tripping current: 3In ( 30A for a 10A device) ,
- Application: provides protection to circuits with low inductive load.
Type C Cure
- Instantaneous tripping current:10In (100A for a 10A advice) ,
- Instantaneous non-tripping current:5In ( 50A for a 10A device) ,
- Application: provides protection to circuits with inductive load or to highly inductive illumination systems.
|Produc or component type||TOMP65-32 miniature circuit breaker|
|Number of prtected poles||1P+N|
|Reated Current Range:||1…32A|
|Trip unit technology||Thermal-magnetic|
|Tripping curve:||B, C|
|Rated short-circuit capacity(lcn):||6kA|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6.2kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Contact position indication||Non|
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor up to 25mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|
|1P+N||Rating (In)||B Curve||C Curve||Width 9 mm modules|