AC 1P 40A MCB TOMC3-63’s rated short-circuit breaking capacity is high, and some rated current levels can reach more than 3KA.
It has a double wiring function and can be easily connected to standard bus bars and flexible wires. AC 1P 40A MCB TOMC3-63 is equipped with a finger-touch protection combined terminal block for higher safety.
The shell of the AC 1P 40A MCB TOMC3-63 and some functional parts are made of imported high flame retardant, high temperature resistant, and impact-resistant plastics.
1P 40A MCB Special Tips
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above, MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices, surge arresters, etc are recommended to install at the upstream line to MCB as a precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
5. B, C, D tripping curve(see graphics 1):