32 Amp RCBO is suitable for circuits with rated voltage 230V AC, frequency 50/60Hz, and rated current below 32Amp.
Its working principle is that RCBO provides indirect protection to the operator’s body when exposed live parts should be connected to an appropriate ground electrode.
In addition, RCBO also provides overcurrent protection for circuits in homes, businesses and other similar devices. At the same time, it can also prevent the potential fire hazard caused by the ground fault current when the overcurrent protection device fails.
32 Amp RCBO Special Note
1. RCBO cannot prevent electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected lines or leakage current between the two lines.
2. RCBO is designed for home installation and other similar applications, non-professional operation, no maintenance.
3. RCBO with a rated sensitivity of 100mA can be used as an auxiliary protective device to prevent other protective devices from being unable to prevent electric shock.
4. It is recommended to install special devices on the upstream line of RCBO, such as surge protectors, lightning arresters, etc., to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
5. The RCBO overcurrent protection value is fixed and no further adjustments are made.
|Residual Current characteristic:||AC|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.03|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||6kA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||6kA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||RIGID CONDUCTOR 16MM²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal Pillar terminal with clamp|
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm Panel mounting|
|1P+N||AC||Width in 9 -mm modules|
|B Curve||Voltage Rating（In）||Sensitivity（Len）||10mA||30mA||100mA||2|
|C Curve||Voltage Rating（In）||Sensitivity（Len）||10mA||30mA||100mA|
RCBO is applicable to electric circuits with rated voltage 230V AC, frequency 50/60Hz and rated current up to 32Amp. The RCBO provides indirect protection to the operator’s body under such situation that the exposed live parts should be connected to a proper earth pole. RCBO also provides overcurrent protection to circuits in household, commercial and other similar installations. Moreover, it prevents potential fire danger caused by earth fault current in case overcurrent protection device fails.
1.RCBO with rated sensitivity up to 100mA could beused as supplementary protecting device in case other protecting device faikls its protection against electric shock.
2.RCBO designed for household installation and other similar application, is for non-professional operation, and no maintenance is required.
3.RCBO provides no protection against electric shock from direct contact of both protected lines, or leakage current between these two lines.
4.Particular devices such as surge protective devices, surge arrester ets are recommended to install at upstream line to RCBO as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
5.Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above, RCCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation funciton.
6.RCBO overcurrent protection value is fixed and is not subject to further adjustment.