63A MCB Switch Mini Circuit Breaker
TOMC5-63 3P 63A MCB switch is applied at direct current circuit system, with rated operation ovltage DC 220V, rated current upto 63A, to make protection of overload and short circuit, also for infrequent changeover for the lines.
The breakers are used at places of commercial office, residential and similar buildings.
3P mcb switch meets standards of GB 10963.2 and IEC 60898-2, at advanced international level.
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required.
2. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
For more information please contact us.
This is our facebook, welcome to know more.
Mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp / WeChat Sales Manager: + 86-15325075111
|Rated voltage:||AC 110V 220V|
|Rated short-circuit capacity(lcn):||3kA|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6.2kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor up to 25mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|
|Standards||IEC 61009-1, EC 61008-1, AS/NZS 61008-1|
|IP degree of protection||IP40 for modular enclosure conforming to IEC 60529|
|IP20 conforming to IEC 60529|
|Operating altitude||2000 m|
|Ambient air temperature for operation||-5°C to +60°C|
|Ambient air temperature for storage||-40°C to +85°C|
|Type||Width 9 mm modules|
|3P||Rating (In)||B Curve||C Curve||D Curve||