RCCB 40 Amp 2 Pole Price TORD4-63 is suitable for circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz, and rated current below 125Amp.
RCCB provides protection for the safety of the operator, and also provides protection against fire hazards due to ground fault current caused by the malfunction of the overcurrent protection device.
RCCB 40 Amp 2 Pole Price Special Note
1. RCCB is designed for home installation and other similar applications, for non-professional operation, and no maintenance.
2. RCCB provides protection against electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected lines, or leakage current between the two lines.
3. The RCCB with a rated sensitivity of up to 30mA can be used as an auxiliary protective device to prevent other protective devices from being unable to prevent electric shock.
4. It is recommended to install special devices, such as surge protectors, lightning arresters, etc., on the upstream line of the RCCB to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
5. To meet the above conditions and applications, an RCCB with an “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for the isolation function.
|Residual Current characteristic:||AC|
|Rated making and breaking capacity||630A|
|Rated current（A）||16, 25, 32, 40, 63, 80|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.01, 0.03, 0.1, 0.5|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||6kA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||6kA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor 25mm²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal
Pillar terminal with clamp
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm
|Type Product||B||Width in 9 mm module|