40 Amp RCBO is suitable for circuits with rated voltage 230V AC, frequency 50/60Hz, and rated current below 40Amp. RCBO is the most versatile, with three protection functions: short circuit + overload + leakage.
RCBO also provides overcurrent protection for circuits in homes, businesses and other similar facilities. In addition, it can also prevent the potential fire hazard caused by the ground fault current when the overcurrent protection device fails.
40 Amp RCBO Special Reminder:
1. RCBO is specially designed for home installation and other similar applications, non-professional operation, no maintenance.
2. RCBO cannot prevent electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected circuits or leakage current between the two circuits.
3. RCBO with a rated sensitivity of 30mA can be used as an auxiliary protective device to prevent other protective devices from being unable to prevent electric shock.
4. It is recommended to install special devices such as surge protectors and lightning arresters on the upstream line of the RCBO to prevent possible surge voltage and current at the power input terminal.
5. In order to meet the above conditions and applications, RCCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
|Residual Current characteristic:||AC|
|Rated voltage||240V AC|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.03|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||4.5kA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||3kA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||RIGID CONDUCTOR 16MM²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal Pillar terminal with clamp|
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm Panel mounting|