The 63 Amp RCBO is a leakage protection circuit breaker with three protection functions: short circuit + overload + leakage.
Its main working principle is to provide an appropriate ground electrode for the exposed live parts of the operator’s body. Indirect protection.
63 Amp RCBO is suitable for circuits with rated voltage 230V AC, frequency 50/60Hz, and rated current below 63Amp.
It also provides overcurrent protection for circuits in homes, businesses, and other similar devices.
In addition, it can also prevent potential fire hazards caused by ground fault current when the overcurrent protection device fails.
Special Note for 63 Amp RCBO
1. RCBO cannot prevent electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected circuits or leakage current between the two circuits.
2. RCBO is specially designed for home installation and other similar applications, non-professional operation, no maintenance.
3. RCBO with a rated sensitivity of 30mA can be used as an auxiliary protective device to prevent other protective devices from being unable to prevent electric shock.
4. It is recommended to install special devices such as surge protectors and lightning arresters on the upstream line of the RCBO to prevent possible surge voltage and current at the power input terminal.
5. RCBO overcurrent protection value is fixed, no further adjustment is required.
6. In order to meet the above conditions and applications, RCCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
This is our facebook, welcome to know more.
Mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp / WeChat Sales Manager: + 86-15325075111
|Residual Current characteristic:||AC|
|Rated voltage||240V AC|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.03|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||4.5kA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||3kA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||RIGID CONDUCTOR 16MM²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal Pillar terminal with clamp|
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm Panel mounting|