TOMC3-63 3KA 1P 32A MCB Miniature Circuit Breaker
AC 1P 32A MCB TOMC3-63 is a very common kind of converter suitable for small AC voltage. For example, it is widely used in some commercial, industrial, and residential buildings.
AC 1P 32A MCB has a variety of accessories to choose from, modular and flexible combination, and it is very convenient for users to install.
It uses a mechanism with energy storage to operate, and the contacts close quickly, which overcomes the adverse effects caused by the speed of manual operation of the handle, and improves the service life of the product.
1P 32A MCB Special Tips
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required.
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Choose a suitable trip curve and install it correctly, MCB will trip and close its protected circuit when a fault occurs, thereby providing protection against electric shock.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
For more information please contact us.
This is our facebook, welcome to know more.
Mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp / WeChat Sales Manager: + 86-15325075111
|Rated voltage:||AC 110V 220V|
|Rated short-circuit capacity(lcn):||3kA|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6.2kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Contact position indication|
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor up to 25mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|
|Standards||IEC 60947-2, IEC 60898-1, EN60898-1 , AS/NES 60898.1|
|IP degree of protection||IP40 for modular enclosure conforming to IEC 60529|
|IP20 conforming to IEC 60529|
|Operating altitude||2000 m|
|Ambient air temperature for operation||-35°Cto +70°C|
|Ambient air temperature for storage||-40°C to +85°C|
|Type||Width 9 mm modules|
|1P||Rating (In)||B Curve||C Curve||D Curve||