Type C MCB Mini Circuit Breaker
TOMC5-63 3KA 110V 220V Curve C 4P 32A Type C Mini Circuit Breaker (4P 32A type c MCB) is ideally suited to installations where space is restricted or few outgoing circuits are required.
The items can be added to any incoming or outgoing installation if needed.
There are many benefits within the range including they are made from robust steelwork which makes them durable, they are ready to install which makes fitting them very easy and they use compact breakers which offer superior protection.
Type C MCB Feature
1. Choose a suitable trip curve and install it correctly, MCB will trip and close its protected circuit when a fault occurs, thereby providing protection against electric shock.
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above, MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices, surge arresters, etc are recommended to install at the upstream line to MCB as a precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Type C MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required.
5. B, C, D tripping curve(see graphics 1):