2P Electronic RCD RCCB Residual Current Circuit Breaker is applicable to electric circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz and rated current up to 125Amp.
Its main working principle is to provide indirect protection to the operator’s body under the condition of exposing live parts, which should be connected to an appropriate ground electrode.
It also provides protection against fire hazards
The ground fault current caused by the malfunction of the overcurrent protection device.
2P Electronic RCD Special tips:
1. The RCCB with a rated sensitivity of 10mA can be used as an auxiliary protection device to prevent other the protection device cannot prevent electric shock.
2. RCCB is designed for non-professional home installation and other similar applications.And no maintenance is required.
3. It is recommended to install special devices on the upstream line of the RCCB, such as surge protectors, lightning arresters, etc., to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
4. RCCB provides protection against electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected circuits, or leakage current between these two wires.
5. In order to meet the above conditions and applications, RCCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
This is our facebook, welcome to know more.
Mail: [email protected]
WhatsApp / WeChat Sales Manager: + 86-15325075111
|Residual Current characteristic:||A,AC|
|Rated making and breaking capacity||630A|
|Rated current（A）||16, 25, 32, 40, 63, 80|
|Rated residual operating current |△(A):||0.01|
|Rated residual non operating current |△ no:||0.5|△ n|
|Rated conditional short-circuit current inc:||3KA|
|Rated conditional residual short-circuit current |△c:||3KA|
|Tripping duration:||Instantaneous tripping ≤0.1s|
|Residual tripping current range:||0.5||△n~|△n|
|Electro-mechanical endurance||≥4000 cycles|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor 25mm²|
|Connection terminal||Screw terminal
Pillar terminal with clamp
|Fastening torque||2.0 Nm|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm
|AC||Width 9 mm modules|