TOMC3-63 63A 3P MCB Mini Circuit Breaker
AC 40A 3P MCB TOMC3-63 uses the new reference in final distribution, has absolute safety of circuit protection. It is with greater continuity of service, simple to choose with meaningful part numbers.
AC 40A 3P MCB TOMC3-63 is easy to install with quick, ergonomic & safe terminal shutters & robust connections (twice the standard tightening torque).
Also, it is environmentally friendly with 100% recyclable & recoverable materials.
3P MCB Special Tips
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required.
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. It is recommended to install special devices, such as surge protection devices, lightning arresters, etc., on the upstream line of the MCB to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
4. Choose a suitable trip curve and install it correctly, MCB will trip and close its protected circuit when a fault occurs, thereby providing protection against electric shock.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
|Rated voltage:||AC 110V 220V 400V|
|Rated short-circuit capacity(lcn):||3kA|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6.2kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor up to 25mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|
|Standards||IEC 60947-2, IEC 60898-1, EN60898-1 , AS/NES 60898.1|
|IP degree of protection||IP40 for modular enclosure conforming to IEC 60529|
|IP20 conforming to IEC 60529|
|Operating altitude||2000 m|
|Ambient air temperature for operation||-35°C to +70°C|
|Ambient air temperature for storage||-40°C to +85°C|
|Type||Width 9 mm modules|
|3P||Rating (In)||B Curve||C Curve||D Curve||