1P N RCBO is suitable for circuits with rated voltage 110-400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz, and rated current below 100Amp.
1P N RCBO working principle is that RCBO provides indirect protection for the operator’s body when the exposed live parts should be connected to an appropriate ground electrode.
In addition, RCBO also provides overcurrent protection for circuits in homes, businesses, and other similar devices.
At the same time, it can also prevent the potential fire hazard caused by the ground-fault current when the overcurrent protection device fails.
1P N RCBO Special Note
1. RCBO is specially designed for home installation and other similar applications, non-professional operation, and no maintenance.
2. RCBO with a rated sensitivity of 100mA can be used as an auxiliary protective device to prevent other protective devices from being unable to prevent electric shock.
3. RCBO cannot prevent electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected circuits or leakage current between the two circuits.
4. It is recommended to install special devices, such as surge protectors, lightning arresters, etc. on the upstream line of the RCBO to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
5. The RCBO overcurrent protection value is fixed and no further adjustments are made.