TOMC5-63 3KA Mini 1P Circuit Breaker 63A MCB
MCB guarantees the downstream circuit is always safe regardless of overvoltage conditions, even in the most demanding environments; the green strip indicates the safe position of contacts. It allows fast diagnosis, resolution, and reclosing loads for easier building management and reduced downtime.
1P Circuit Breaker Special Tips
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required.
2. It is recommended to install special devices, such as surge protection devices, lightning arresters, etc., on the upstream line of the MCB to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
3. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above, MCB with “ON-OFF” indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
5. B, C, D tripping curve(see graphics 1):