10 Amp RCBO is a leakage protection device that provides indirect protection to the operator’s body except when exposed live parts should be connected to an appropriate ground electrode. RCBO is suitable for rated voltage 230V AC, frequency 50/60Hz, and rated current. Circuits below 32Amp. In addition, it can prevent the potential fire hazard caused by the ground-fault current when the overcurrent protection device fails.
10 Amp RCBO Special Tips
- It is recommended to install special equipment such as surge protectors and lightning arresters on the upstream line of the RCBO to prevent potential surge voltage and current from appearing on the power input side.
- RCBO with a rated sensitivity of up to 100mA can be used as an auxiliary protective device to prevent other protective devices from being unable to prevent electric shock.
- RCBO cannot prevent electric shock caused by direct contact between two protected circuits or leakage current between the two circuits.
- The RCBO overcurrent protection value is fixed and no further adjustments are made.
- RCBO is specially designed for home installation and other similar applications, non-professional operation, and no maintenance.
- To meet the above conditions and applications, RCCB with an “ON-OFF” indicates the device is considered suitable for isolation function.